Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: SAGE (80's style hard rock) from Knoxville

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    SAGE (80's style hard rock) from Knoxville

    http://www.geocities.com/whiplash1972/sagemain.html

    you can download free MP3's by clicking on the album covers. Think About Love and Pride are two great power ballads
    discussion about the band can be found
    here http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/in...showtopic=1300
    and here http://heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/band.cgi?BandNum=1449
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SAGE (80's style hard rock) from Knoxville

    the band is in the style of Bon Jovi, Firehouse, Trixter, Extreme, Mr. Big and a few others. solid melodic rock and you can't beat the "free" aspect for a few songs
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: SAGE (80's style hard rock) from Knoxville

    A cousin of mine has played with that band in years past when they had local gigs & were short-handed due to conflicts. My cousin cut a CD about 2-3 years ago with the band's assistance. He's childhood friends with a few of them.

  4. #4
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: SAGE (80's style hard rock) from Knoxville

    Is everyone coming to see ME????? thanks for the RAVE O77,,,ha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •